< Woopz Productionz.: Veterans Sing Karaoke

Woopz Productionz.


Veterans Sing Karaoke


Published by lihua on Sunday, October 15, 2006 at 1:31 am.

Today is manglish blogging day. Says me.

Went-a-singing with two Ah Peks, Andrew and Han today @ Neway 1U.

Actually hoh, I planned to study Instrumental Analysis today... but then Andrew wanted to have a farewell lunch with Han before he (Han) leaves for his 28k UK job. And pulled me along.

As we asians are taught to repect the elders, I willingly oblige to have lunch with them. Didn't want to anger them, because of their age.

Then out of the blue, Uncle Andrew wanted to sing K. Wuah, gave him an inch, now asking for a meter. Oklor, so i agreed lo. (Because i secretly wanted to sing K also la.)

When I was 'pan-ing' leang leang (dressing up, in broken cantonese), Pikki came online so i ajak-ed her to come along. Sooo happy when she agreed lol. Oh What Fun!

Piktures!



Dun condemn my expensive retro hairband! I love it!



New K addict PikYi and Old K addict *Me*


You cant't get more Ah Pek than these two.

Okie, I know this pic is lousy + without flash. No choice la, the both uncles look, erm, not so nice in the other pic with flash. Cannot put it up. We must protect our senior citizens. They have contributed to much to our economy since independence. *nods*

I'm siuper ugly in this pic but i wouldn't pass the chance of posting a photo of Han looking like tazzy (nickname by manyin).


Uncle Andrew is very semangat about singing K.
He is planning to methodically index his Han Yu Pin Yin lyrics file soon.


Ah Phang's friend Gina Seow aka Siao Ginn Na.
Someday i'm gonna regret putting this photo up.



FUN!
Somehow, Uncle Andrew looks lethargic. Sigh, old men.


And now... for the grossiest pic that will appear on this blog







This fella was in my bathroom.
Manual; F.2.7; Shutter Speed 1/80

FREAKY!

Labels:



[lihua]
Typical KL-ite
Part-time Biotechnology student
Full-time daughter


Think You Know Me? I Studied @
Caritas Kepong
Ringrose Kindy DU
SRJK (C) Puay Chai
Catholic High School PJ
Help Institute
Monash University Malaysia


Blogging to keep friends updated on my current life.
But I suspect no one wants to know.



    THINGS I WANT!
  • 1. Spanking New Camera Phone!
  • 2. Earrings xD
  • 3. Zhng my LAPTOP!
  • 4. MAHA 2500mAH Rechargeable Batteries!
  • 5. White! In-Ear Earphones (I relli want!)
  • 6. A pendant xD
  • 7. Fabulous new BAG.
  • 8. Beekeenee










Song List



Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates


Since 23rd June 2006


© 2006 Woopz Productionz. | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.