< Woopz Productionz.: Professional Interior Designer

Woopz Productionz.


Professional Interior Designer


Published by lihua on Tuesday, September 05, 2006 at 4:19 pm.

I dunno why but blogger really does not like me at all. Averagely, I have to log in about 1,298 times before it lets me blog. Sien.

There’s a put-turtle-emoticon-on-msn-nick epidemic, with yours truly equally involved. Apparently, this is dedicated to Steve Irwin, the croc man who died from a stingray barb. Guess he really wasn’t a stingray kinda man, was he? Anyways, this dedication to him is apt, as he was commendable in his efforts to conserve nature and wildlife.



But then, why does the (tu) emoticon look so much like a tortoise?

Anyways, one of my dad’s friend was saying that he had it coming for him. I mean, like, sticking one’s own head into a croc’s head? And all the other brouhahas. I’m not being mean, but jobs like his really have high risk, and viewers like these shows because it’s exciting. I just hope he bought expensive life insurance, for his young kids. Prayers goes to his family. RIP, Steve. “Crikey!”.

On another note, I got the annual IKEA catalog! These people are really efficient. I think I got it on 1st September. Probably cause my house near to IKEA. Anyways, the rooms are so pretty. Man, these people are great marketers, they really entice us with those beautiful pictures.

I wanna refurnish/rearrange my room.

Excited, I retrieved a long forgotten software My Home Designer by TS Exim S/B. I got it for free when I bought a magazine for RM10 at the Architect exhibition in KLCC Convention Centre a while back. It buggy, but way better than plotting rectangles on graph paper.



Ok. People who have been into my room may think, WAITAMINUTE! Isn't that the same?

I can't change my bed, cause its my feng shui place ( i think?). I'm just scared to change the placing. And my desk has to face the windows. Cause its my fengshui placing. Scared results will drop if i changed the place.

But i definitely need a bigger desk. My miniscule 85cm x 45cm desk is wayy to small for messy people like me. Which will cost me about RM 200.

I also need a rug for the floor.

And boxes to store my notes, reports and past year questions from Year 1. Yes, it is still lying around.

And a side table for my handphones and keys. So that it won't keep getting missing.

Full length mirror for me to ask "Who is the lengluiest of them all?" daily.

Throw pillows. Pillows for throwing at trespassers such as my brothers.

Opens Excel Spreadsheet. (Wah, like pro-interior designer!)

Types types types --> Sum.

Wuah! Almost Rm400.


Ask see daddy can provide installment plan for me or not?

haha.

Also.Need.New.Fake.Adidas.Shoes.

Yes, i'm a Sungei Wang fake sport shoe fan.

The designs are damn real, for only a fraction of the price. Instead of a pair of real adidas or nikes, i can buy, say, 5 pairs of fake sports shoes. And no, they are really not distinguishable from the real thing. No lame and ugly words (e.g. SPORT, ADEEDAS, NIKI etc) visible on the outside nor the inside.

Pretty nice stuff. I've been wearing these for few years. And each and every pair has custom-tied shoelaces. Criss cross, diff colour, straight across, you name it, they'll do it. Sometimes, extra charges may be appliable, but insignificant compared to the exorbitant prices of the real stuff.

Very anti-establishment. I like.

...

Time to buy another pair lolx!



[lihua]
Typical KL-ite
Part-time Biotechnology student
Full-time daughter


Think You Know Me? I Studied @
Caritas Kepong
Ringrose Kindy DU
SRJK (C) Puay Chai
Catholic High School PJ
Help Institute
Monash University Malaysia


Blogging to keep friends updated on my current life.
But I suspect no one wants to know.



    THINGS I WANT!
  • 1. Spanking New Camera Phone!
  • 2. Earrings xD
  • 3. Zhng my LAPTOP!
  • 4. MAHA 2500mAH Rechargeable Batteries!
  • 5. White! In-Ear Earphones (I relli want!)
  • 6. A pendant xD
  • 7. Fabulous new BAG.
  • 8. Beekeenee










Song List



Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates


Since 23rd June 2006


© 2006 Woopz Productionz. | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.