< Woopz Productionz.: Prince Cafe SS2.

Woopz Productionz.


Prince Cafe SS2.


Published by lihua on Saturday, August 26, 2006 at 10:58 pm.


This packed Hong Kong style cafe has one of the rudest staff i've ever encountered.

The said person was rude while taking our order, giving us the impression that she was irritated. She was reluctant in answering our queries and gave short answers. More like grunted in reply. Stupid hog.

Since it was almost 4.00pm, I ordered a drink (expensive, RM  5.90), a friend ordered Pork Rice and another one of us didn't want anything.

The rude hog commented to her colleague, well within my earshot, that 'Three people only order two things". Damn rude, kan? Its not like as if we hogged the table and ordered just plain water, but even if we did, it definitely did not warrant such a remark.

I was damn pissed and wanted to ask her name, just to scare her or maybe make a complaint about her. Lucky for her, she did not reappear, prolly hiding because she saw my penetrating stare from afar.

Bitch.


Don't go!
(Pic illegally stolen from this random blog)

Furthermore, the drink I ordered was nothing fabulous, and the pork rice my friend ate was mediocre.

Anyways, that's beside the point. Rude staffs are such a turn-off. It'll be awhile before I go there again.

Bleh.







[lihua]
Typical KL-ite
Part-time Biotechnology student
Full-time daughter


Think You Know Me? I Studied @
Caritas Kepong
Ringrose Kindy DU
SRJK (C) Puay Chai
Catholic High School PJ
Help Institute
Monash University Malaysia


Blogging to keep friends updated on my current life.
But I suspect no one wants to know.



    THINGS I WANT!
  • 1. Spanking New Camera Phone!
  • 2. Earrings xD
  • 3. Zhng my LAPTOP!
  • 4. MAHA 2500mAH Rechargeable Batteries!
  • 5. White! In-Ear Earphones (I relli want!)
  • 6. A pendant xD
  • 7. Fabulous new BAG.
  • 8. Beekeenee










Song List



Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates


Since 23rd June 2006


© 2006 Woopz Productionz. | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.