< Woopz Productionz.: Skinned.

Woopz Productionz.


Skinned.


Published by lihua on Saturday, August 26, 2006 at 1:35 am.



Had a major disagreement with Blogger today. Could not log in on Firefox,
Opera nor IE. Sien. Finally IE worked.
Fingers
crossed.

Skinned my blog again, this time with a much simpler template. I like! I'm a simple girl.

Spent the whole nite trying to load this as my header


Damn nice, kan?

Anyways, couldn't. I think its too small. Couldn't be bothered to resize it. bleh. It'll have to wait till tomorrow.

By the way, if you didn't know, the banner is a montage of Goong avatars (created by beautifulxmess@soompi, and some by me of course). Goong is a fictional korean drama about a korean prince (Joo Ji Hoon) and his wife (Yoon Eun Hye). Super nice! My favourite.

Went for dinner at Paramount (somewhere near SS2), in a restaurant patronised by my daddy when he was my age and studying at UM. Omg, thats about 30 years ago. Wow.

No pictures were taken because the Eten's camera is the most horrendous phone camera i have ever come across. Actually, there were some pics i took, but it is damn ugly. I want a decent camera phone!

Heaps of work, still undone. Cell Met demonstrators go pandai pandai change the report format! WTH. So uptight for what?!? Sigh, have to live with it. Procrastinate a bit on that first.

(Notice me struggling to fill up the post? Haha...)

Went for a K session on Wednesday, 23rd August with Cynthia and two newfound friends, Eeling (She wears clothes sized XXS) and Tammy at the newly opened (in July) Neway 1U. On the way to 1u, i found out that Eeling's boyfriend is Yu Chen's coursemate. Small world. Called Yu Chen to gossip a bit about Eeling's boyfriend and Yu Chen, never able to resist a K session, joined us because she had a half-day leave.

Neway 1U is superb, though a tad hidden. You have to take the lift right outside new wing's Long John Silver up to the fifth floor. No other entrances will lead you there. Took me a long time to find, which is rather absurd, since i can almost memorise each and every tenant in 1U. Anyways, it is, like i said, superb.

Cheap! RM 8++ student price, tea set with 1 drink. Nice food as usual, e.g. Unagi rice, BBQ pizza, etc a wide variety. Total bill came up to about Rm 15 each. 4 mics per room! Two wireless, two wired. En suite bathroom! Freaking cool, i'd say.

No more walking to the other end just to pee. Pee right in the room! Fantabulous. No more missing that crucial song that you've been waiting for ages.

I've actually heard about this en suite thing being available for a slightly higher price, in Hong Kong. Didn't think they'd actually bring it here. And is it just me, or the price is the same as usual?

So its damn cool. Go there at least once, just to try peeing in a Karaoke room. Trust me, it is damn weird peeing while listening to your friends sing right outside the loo door.



[lihua]
Typical KL-ite
Part-time Biotechnology student
Full-time daughter


Think You Know Me? I Studied @
Caritas Kepong
Ringrose Kindy DU
SRJK (C) Puay Chai
Catholic High School PJ
Help Institute
Monash University Malaysia


Blogging to keep friends updated on my current life.
But I suspect no one wants to know.



    THINGS I WANT!
  • 1. Spanking New Camera Phone!
  • 2. Earrings xD
  • 3. Zhng my LAPTOP!
  • 4. MAHA 2500mAH Rechargeable Batteries!
  • 5. White! In-Ear Earphones (I relli want!)
  • 6. A pendant xD
  • 7. Fabulous new BAG.
  • 8. Beekeenee










Song List



Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates


Since 23rd June 2006


© 2006 Woopz Productionz. | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.