< Woopz Productionz.: Other people's nice blogs.

Woopz Productionz.


Other people's nice blogs.


Published by lihua on Wednesday, August 30, 2006 at 12:09 pm.

Having major arguments with blogger again. Dunno why my side
bar fonts are so damn big. Probably they just want to emulate the owner, the
obesed yours truly


Blogging from the university computer labs. Bored.
No one wants to go to the Korean restaurant with me. :(

Genetics mid-term coming this friday. I have only been to the lectures once. Hey, that's way better than my Instrumental Analysis subject, of which, I am shamed to say, I have never been to any lectures, yet.

I'm kind of worried though, but this hooky culture has been embeded too deeply in me. I mean, I can't really bring myself to wake up early for that 8am instru lect, no matter how hard I try to. Ok, maybe i didn't try hard enough, but still! 8 am kan?

Anyways, i think my lifestyle of sleeping and waking up late is really unhealthy. I know many of my friends do this as well, it is kinda the norm for us kids (haha! i better use this word more often, because one of these days someone will revoke my right to refer to myself as a kid. Waiddaminit! It has already been revoked! Hehe).

Anyhow, time really flies by very quickly when you're in front of the computer screen. With WMP playing your favourite mandopop and kpop. And with your taskbar blinking perpetually, indicating new messages coming in from messenger. And with all the ridiculously funny blogs around.

Just yesterday night, I sat on my chair at 9pm, vowing to finish my report due tomorrow (today) by 12am.

You guessed it! I just finished it 10 minutes ago. I really wanted to finish it. But then i stumbled upon TV Smith's Duasen parodies. These are super funny, relevant and spot on.

Click on this to laugh your brains out. Adult Rated - Vulgarity Alert.

Just click on it already!

And after you've done that, click on the archives. Almost all entries are tickling. But some, like the one above, is freaking HILARIOUS!

Now tell me, how to do my homework like that?

This entry has absolutely no meaning/objectives, save to share with you the funny website I found.

Cheers, peeps.



[lihua]
Typical KL-ite
Part-time Biotechnology student
Full-time daughter


Think You Know Me? I Studied @
Caritas Kepong
Ringrose Kindy DU
SRJK (C) Puay Chai
Catholic High School PJ
Help Institute
Monash University Malaysia


Blogging to keep friends updated on my current life.
But I suspect no one wants to know.



    THINGS I WANT!
  • 1. Spanking New Camera Phone!
  • 2. Earrings xD
  • 3. Zhng my LAPTOP!
  • 4. MAHA 2500mAH Rechargeable Batteries!
  • 5. White! In-Ear Earphones (I relli want!)
  • 6. A pendant xD
  • 7. Fabulous new BAG.
  • 8. Beekeenee










Song List



Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates


Since 23rd June 2006


© 2006 Woopz Productionz. | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.