< Woopz Productionz.: My Wedding...

Woopz Productionz.


My Wedding...


Published by lihua on Tuesday, August 29, 2006 at 6:27 pm.

Wuah!

Watched Siti Nurhaliza's wedding on TV3 last night.
Oh my, what a B-E-A-U-Tiful wedding.

What is my dream wedding?

My dream wedding (as of today, 29th August 2006) would be a simple affair on the beach.
Maldives, Redang, Gem Island or Sipadan. Or Seychelles. Drools...

But for all practical purposes, a wedding at Redang will be perfect enough. Cheap ma...

Arrival by speedboat, with my entourage of white fairies (my girlfriends, haha!).

The walk down the aisle will be replaced by a walk down the jetty...


nice, kan?

Of course, walking with white, pointy heels on those planks will be asking for trouble. So, I shall walk down the 'jetty' barefoot. Of course, with fabulously manicured nails. A wedding gown with a loooooong trail on that jetty would be fabulous. Coupled with professional photographing maybe from KidChan, it'll look like a scene straight out of the movies!


Wedding Vows Location

Hehe. Anyone watched the Sammi Cheng Richie Ren show? Summer Holiday. There was one part where the wedding vows were read in the water, in a heart-shaped floral bouquet or whatever you call that thing... Nice! :)

Of course, with family members and selected close friends around, it will be a pretty close knite affair. Simple!


Romantic....

Later in the evening, a dinner reception will be held on the beach itself, just like in the above picture. Fabulouso. But, i can forsee one pitfall, mosquitoes!!!

Later in the evening, there'll be a fun session with Karaoke, free flow of beer/drinks, dance, campfire thingie where everyone will dance around it.

Then, we'll book the most expensive suite on the island, decorate it with lacey cloths and all that hullabaloo.

And then...

Next day, breakfast on the beach for everyone.

Then free and easy...

Hehe... nice right?

All the traditional rituals will first be performed at KL or wherever, then only very close relatives are flown or sent by bus to Redang.

Wuahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, nice!

Now all I need is rich boyfriend/rich fiance/true love... :)



[lihua]
Typical KL-ite
Part-time Biotechnology student
Full-time daughter


Think You Know Me? I Studied @
Caritas Kepong
Ringrose Kindy DU
SRJK (C) Puay Chai
Catholic High School PJ
Help Institute
Monash University Malaysia


Blogging to keep friends updated on my current life.
But I suspect no one wants to know.



    THINGS I WANT!
  • 1. Spanking New Camera Phone!
  • 2. Earrings xD
  • 3. Zhng my LAPTOP!
  • 4. MAHA 2500mAH Rechargeable Batteries!
  • 5. White! In-Ear Earphones (I relli want!)
  • 6. A pendant xD
  • 7. Fabulous new BAG.
  • 8. Beekeenee










Song List



Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates


Since 23rd June 2006


© 2006 Woopz Productionz. | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.