< Woopz Productionz.: Planet Hollywood.

Woopz Productionz.


Planet Hollywood.


Published by lihua on Thursday, September 14, 2006 at 3:29 am.


Changed my blog title from Reflections to Woopz Productionz. None of my entries are reflections. I don’t reflect. And Woopz Productionz has absolutely no meaning. So now I would have to change my header picture. Woopz.


WOKIE!

Planet Hollywood Pictures time! Sorry for the delay in updating but if you all don’t know yet, I study at a university aiming to excel at churning out mindless report-writing mad scientists. While charging exorbitant fees. What superb marketing people they have.

Anyways, I nearly deformed my fingers today during laboratory session. The lecturer was too giam (as in giam siap, stingy) to give us rubber gloves to transfer concentrated, corrosive acid. The aluminium foil melted/reacted with the acid on contact and generated so much heat it nearly scorched my bushy eyebrows. WEI I PAY EXPENSIVE LAB FEES LA! Damn giam.

Woopz. Digressed.

We were supposed to be at Planet Hollywood by 8.30pm. However as usual, nearly everyone was late. Traffic jam, police kacau, took wrong turn, pump petrol, need to make up, boss scold, tyre pancit (ok, I know, it’s punctured), etc various standardized late excuses are ingrained in us Malaysians. When Sheena, Pikyi and I arrived at about 8.45pm (?), Wayz and boyfriend Hann Jing was already waiting for us.


Eh Same Pic as previously?! HannJing apparently hates taking pictures.
Why lah? So cute, right?


Oh, how come Sheena, Pikyi and I arrived together, you ask (or maybe you didn’t)? They came over to my house to bathe straight after lab. Which brings us to another different (long) story whereby I had to skip class to clean up my room before they came over. Nevermind bout that.

Later on, Cynthia arrived towing along with her a boyfriend, named Jonathan. Then along came flower Phangz, Darren, Ding Ding and MX.

Pikyi, Phangz and I decided to leave all the ordering (work) to our Kakak Sheena who expertly and efficiently ordered Hawaiian Pizza, some pasta whose Italian name I cannot remember (the white, creamy type, not the tomato-ey type), and BBQ chicken. Wootz.


BBQ Chicken. Taste as good as it looks.


Now, for the highlights of this blog, PWETTY PICs of us. *nodsw vigourously*


Official Presentation of Birthday Card by
Yang Bodoh Datuk PikADee to Yang Birthday Wayz :)


I walked around like a freaking clown the whole night because PikYi simply anyhow told me my blusher was "OK!" when it was disastrously weird. How often do i MakeUp ha? How often? You wanna do this to me meh?


Kakak Sheena and I.


Mei Xian and I.
Mei Xian can singlehandedly finish eating a whole cow. Yet she's so fit. Unfair.


PikYi and Flower Phangz


Wayz, Pikyi and I


 PikYi and I. Cute lieh....


Ze Girls :).

Now, for some WEIRD/UGLY/SCARY pictures. We practise transparency. No photoshopping/hiding of ugly photos. Save for fat photos. No posting fat photos of ourselves here.


Kakak Sheena efficiently splitting the cake.


Lihua. Phang and Lihua. Wong in a Physics defying photo.
How come the screen can be in front of my face? Huh? How?
The LCD screen was at least 5 meters away.


Phangz force-feeding a reluctant PikYi.
A picture that would make kaya bun sit up and realli realli think twice.
Heeeee... jokingz phangz!


OUR two birthday girls with OTHER PEOPLES birthday girl.
See how awkward the other girl is?
That's cause we forced/yelled at her to stand closer for a pic.
Poor thang.


And NOW!

Revealing the single most disturbing photo ever taken.

Ready?

















Ready?
















Ready?




WUAH!


JUST LIKE A SCENE STRAIGHT OUT OF RESIDENT EVIL.

The waiter la! Ate too much chicken feet that's why hands shaking uncontrollably.


That's all for the Birthday Parties.

Next entry shall be about Consumer Rights. Stay Tuned! :) *winks*



[lihua]
Typical KL-ite
Part-time Biotechnology student
Full-time daughter


Think You Know Me? I Studied @
Caritas Kepong
Ringrose Kindy DU
SRJK (C) Puay Chai
Catholic High School PJ
Help Institute
Monash University Malaysia


Blogging to keep friends updated on my current life.
But I suspect no one wants to know.



    THINGS I WANT!
  • 1. Spanking New Camera Phone!
  • 2. Earrings xD
  • 3. Zhng my LAPTOP!
  • 4. MAHA 2500mAH Rechargeable Batteries!
  • 5. White! In-Ear Earphones (I relli want!)
  • 6. A pendant xD
  • 7. Fabulous new BAG.
  • 8. Beekeenee










Song List



Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates


Since 23rd June 2006


© 2006 Woopz Productionz. | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.