< Woopz Productionz.: What my KH teacher taught me.

Woopz Productionz.


What my KH teacher taught me.


Published by lihua on Saturday, September 23, 2006 at 11:51 pm.



Haven't had the time to eat a decent meal, what more blog. Crazy Monashians.

Anyways, i'm having my midterm break now, so i have a lil' more time to blog. No, actually i haven't. Assignments are still awaiting me. But nevermind them first.

Back to the Topic.

Yes, K.H. Kemahiran Hidup. Living Skills.

Y'know, i hated that subject. Save for the part where it involved sawing wood. I love sawing wood :). Sawing AND polishing wood, with sandpaper. Nice....
All the cooking and sewing has scarred me for life. My jahitan kia was the 'teruk-est'. How can anyone with normal eyesight poke the needle tip into the SAME hole repeatedly, huh, HOW?

Nevertheless, i wouldn't say that KH was totally useless for me. I learnt what CONSUMERISME was.

Oh, was it in KH that this was taught? Woopz. Can't Remember.

Anyways, Phangz was saying that there was this 1 meter long sour tape on the market, of which i have never seen so far. I LOVED sour tapes and would eat at least one per week when I was in primary school. But so far I've only ever tasted the short ones. And now Phangz is telling that I missed out on the best stuff - the 1 meter long ones!

And how surprised was I when I saw it on sale at the stationery shop near my house. Wuah, of course I bought it la!


This was my childhood.


Then I saw this...


Oh, dare to claim 1 meter of FUN even...

KH taught me that as consumers, we have consumer rights (duh!). So I’m gonna check this claim.

First,



Then BUKA it.
A waft of familiarity filled the air when i opened it. It's the fragrant SOURishy smell of the sour tape. Droolness.

Take some pics first. Sour tape oso must camwhore.








Then, using my ever trusty (and rusty) measuring tape, I


Measured its length.


104 cm in length.

Not bad. Not only they didn't overpromised, they overdelivered as well.

Very impressed I'd say. Good on the company.

This company has passed my stringent consumer rights testing. How about you? Have you exercised your consumer rights yet?


WOOHOO another useless entry. I'm GOOD at this!

And now for 1.04 meters of FUN, MEMORIES, and SOURNESS. YAYY TO SOUR TAPES. *nods*


I have nice earrings.



[lihua]
Typical KL-ite
Part-time Biotechnology student
Full-time daughter


Think You Know Me? I Studied @
Caritas Kepong
Ringrose Kindy DU
SRJK (C) Puay Chai
Catholic High School PJ
Help Institute
Monash University Malaysia


Blogging to keep friends updated on my current life.
But I suspect no one wants to know.



    THINGS I WANT!
  • 1. Spanking New Camera Phone!
  • 2. Earrings xD
  • 3. Zhng my LAPTOP!
  • 4. MAHA 2500mAH Rechargeable Batteries!
  • 5. White! In-Ear Earphones (I relli want!)
  • 6. A pendant xD
  • 7. Fabulous new BAG.
  • 8. Beekeenee










Song List



Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates


Since 23rd June 2006


© 2006 Woopz Productionz. | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.