< Woopz Productionz.: Me Past Blog-of-Shames.

Woopz Productionz.


Me Past Blog-of-Shames.


Published by lihua on Sunday, October 22, 2006 at 5:25 pm.

*Horrors*

Was surfing (googling) SEE MEI QI just now... cause i MISS HER SO...


MeiQi Miss Engineering


Chanced upon her multiply blog. Which linked me to my own multiply blog.

OMG I blogged about the most mundane and uninteresting things.

Other than the multiply blog, I now present to you, my blogging history... in chronological order...

1. Xanga
2. MSN Spaces
3. Multiply
4. Blogspot (but it's empty)
5. And finally this blog. (Haha... i even have TWO blogger accounts)

If you're too free (yuchen, i know you are), I invite you to click on those accounts... and have a free laugh on me...

*shudders*

Glad I've found my blogging direction (blog also need direction)...





Or have I?!?!?!?!

Nevermind.

Since I have used so many blogging sites, I have the right to give my two sens (RM).

1. Xanga: Highly Un-customisable therefore very bad and ugly. Woopz. Cheapo me dunwanna pay to upgrade. So shift!

2. MSN Spaces: WTH. Lousy interface, buggy. Some more not customisable how to use.

3. Multiply: Slow like a freakin snail. Not very customisable.

4. Blogger: Wah damn good I like. Many templates. If dunwan templates and wanna act smart CAN customise FULLY! So good. If wanna act smart, but not really smart, plenty of blogskins to download. Too good. Use this!


BTW, blogger.com has been bought by google. Google is buying all the good websites. Blogger.com la, Youtube.com la, Writely.com (online wordprocessor.. FREE WEI!)


OMG 5.50pm time to resume study.


p.s. Bored.To.Death.Can't.Recall.A.Single.Thing.Studied.Be.It.Cell.Met.Instru.Or.Env.Health.

Labels:



[lihua]
Typical KL-ite
Part-time Biotechnology student
Full-time daughter


Think You Know Me? I Studied @
Caritas Kepong
Ringrose Kindy DU
SRJK (C) Puay Chai
Catholic High School PJ
Help Institute
Monash University Malaysia


Blogging to keep friends updated on my current life.
But I suspect no one wants to know.



    THINGS I WANT!
  • 1. Spanking New Camera Phone!
  • 2. Earrings xD
  • 3. Zhng my LAPTOP!
  • 4. MAHA 2500mAH Rechargeable Batteries!
  • 5. White! In-Ear Earphones (I relli want!)
  • 6. A pendant xD
  • 7. Fabulous new BAG.
  • 8. Beekeenee










Song List



Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates


Since 23rd June 2006


© 2006 Woopz Productionz. | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.