< Woopz Productionz.: I Adopted A Blog

Woopz Productionz.


I Adopted A Blog


Published by lihua on Tuesday, October 24, 2006 at 4:58 am.

AHAHHA

I'm so happy!

It's 5am now.

Supposed to finish my ENV quota for the DAY.

But i went and ADOPTed Manyin's new blog!



Faster go see!!!

And read her content AS WELL :)


Adoption is very popular nowadays. Madonna and Angelina Jolie oso adopt what! (Pointless sentence).

Anyways
Wuah Hands Very Itchy To Change My Blog Template.

Cannot Must Wait Till Exam End.

Happy.

Labels:



[lihua]
Typical KL-ite
Part-time Biotechnology student
Full-time daughter


Think You Know Me? I Studied @
Caritas Kepong
Ringrose Kindy DU
SRJK (C) Puay Chai
Catholic High School PJ
Help Institute
Monash University Malaysia


Blogging to keep friends updated on my current life.
But I suspect no one wants to know.



    THINGS I WANT!
  • 1. Spanking New Camera Phone!
  • 2. Earrings xD
  • 3. Zhng my LAPTOP!
  • 4. MAHA 2500mAH Rechargeable Batteries!
  • 5. White! In-Ear Earphones (I relli want!)
  • 6. A pendant xD
  • 7. Fabulous new BAG.
  • 8. Beekeenee










Song List



Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates


Since 23rd June 2006


© 2006 Woopz Productionz. | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.