< Woopz Productionz.: Flock OMG

Woopz Productionz.


Flock OMG


Published by lihua on Saturday, August 02, 2008 at 11:15 pm.

Hello! This is a test blog direct from my newest browser - Flock!

Flock is built on Mozilla Firefox.

The reason i downloaded it was because i'm currently following Ed Dale's Thirty Day Challenge. The 30DC is a program that aims to show us how to make money online. Hopefully i'll be able to make my first dollar online at the end of the program.

Please do join this program if you are interested in online business. What's a better way to learn than to follow those who have already made it happen.

Best of all, it's freaking free!!!!!

So go now, join today and learn something!

Blogged with the Flock Browser



[lihua]
Typical KL-ite
Part-time Biotechnology student
Full-time daughter


Think You Know Me? I Studied @
Caritas Kepong
Ringrose Kindy DU
SRJK (C) Puay Chai
Catholic High School PJ
Help Institute
Monash University Malaysia


Blogging to keep friends updated on my current life.
But I suspect no one wants to know.



    THINGS I WANT!
  • 1. Spanking New Camera Phone!
  • 2. Earrings xD
  • 3. Zhng my LAPTOP!
  • 4. MAHA 2500mAH Rechargeable Batteries!
  • 5. White! In-Ear Earphones (I relli want!)
  • 6. A pendant xD
  • 7. Fabulous new BAG.
  • 8. Beekeenee










Song List



Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates


Since 23rd June 2006


© 2006 Woopz Productionz. | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.