< Woopz Productionz.: im back

Woopz Productionz.


im back


Published by lihua on Wednesday, March 19, 2008 at 5:01 pm.

well hello, my dear readers...

its been awhile since i've really blogged.

its not to say i don't have enough things to blog about, its just that i don't have enough mood to blog... that said, its time i get back on the blogging bandwagon... want to capture the dian dian dee dee of my life...

hehehe...

things are going okay at the moment. just okay though. not great, definitely not fantabulos (this is referring to my working life). i didn't really expect to have this much challenges. internal squabblings, endless procrastinations... you get the drill.

but i guess, this happens to most working people, i guess. i'm always trying to remind myself that i have made the right choice for my current situation.

anyhoo, personal life is going great, as usual :D... but definitely need more cuddling time xD!

ok.. time for another bout of discussion (bout, cuz there'll be fights...)

till next time peeps, toodles~

Labels:



[lihua]
Typical KL-ite
Part-time Biotechnology student
Full-time daughter


Think You Know Me? I Studied @
Caritas Kepong
Ringrose Kindy DU
SRJK (C) Puay Chai
Catholic High School PJ
Help Institute
Monash University Malaysia


Blogging to keep friends updated on my current life.
But I suspect no one wants to know.



    THINGS I WANT!
  • 1. Spanking New Camera Phone!
  • 2. Earrings xD
  • 3. Zhng my LAPTOP!
  • 4. MAHA 2500mAH Rechargeable Batteries!
  • 5. White! In-Ear Earphones (I relli want!)
  • 6. A pendant xD
  • 7. Fabulous new BAG.
  • 8. Beekeenee










Song List



Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates


Since 23rd June 2006


© 2006 Woopz Productionz. | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.