< Woopz Productionz.: Paradigm Shift.

Woopz Productionz.


Paradigm Shift.


Published by lihua on Wednesday, August 22, 2007 at 11:56 pm.

haven't been blogging for a really long long time. i could take the easy way out and put the blame on being too damn busy with coursework and other miscellaneous activities (such as spending time with ct) but the truth is that i have totally forgot the meaning of blogging.

for a long time, my blog posts have not been reaching to the most important audience. that is, me. i have been constantly trying to write entries that are entertaining to readers of my blogs (albeit only a handful, but still counts!).

the reason i started this blog was because i wanted to document my adult life. i started the blog just a few days before i turned 21. i had this crazy intuition that my life would change dramatically from my 21st birthday, that it would be more interesting than all my 20 years combined. i wanted to document the changes that i would be going through, the fun i would have, the people i would encounter and everything else that matters.

my intuition was right. my life did change dramatically. i met great friends, became philosophical, less self-conscius and of course meeting the person that i had been waiting for a very long time.

in the midst of these wonderful things, i forgot my main point of blogging. if ever i wanted to blog about something, i would insist to include pictures, funny remarks, good write-ups and the whole 'quality-blog' thing. these requirements are hard to fulfil, as they require immense creativity and of course, time. thus, i chose not to blog.

reading some plain blogs, blogs which do not have fancy photoshopped pictures, funny remarks or creative videos, have made me realise the fundamental reason of blogging.

to document things that are significant to me. entries that will make me smile and nod in reminiscence of old times.

and thats what i shall do. no more fancy photos, no wannabe videos, not even properly capitalized words. just plain thoughts. good ol' thoughts.

except, of course, when i feel like i want to entertain.

and to my own readers dissing me in my chatbox: Nah, blog lah blog lah :p.... thanks for continuing to drop by although i havent been updating.

Labels:



[lihua]
Typical KL-ite
Part-time Biotechnology student
Full-time daughter


Think You Know Me? I Studied @
Caritas Kepong
Ringrose Kindy DU
SRJK (C) Puay Chai
Catholic High School PJ
Help Institute
Monash University Malaysia


Blogging to keep friends updated on my current life.
But I suspect no one wants to know.



    THINGS I WANT!
  • 1. Spanking New Camera Phone!
  • 2. Earrings xD
  • 3. Zhng my LAPTOP!
  • 4. MAHA 2500mAH Rechargeable Batteries!
  • 5. White! In-Ear Earphones (I relli want!)
  • 6. A pendant xD
  • 7. Fabulous new BAG.
  • 8. Beekeenee










Song List



Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates


Since 23rd June 2006


© 2006 Woopz Productionz. | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.