< Woopz Productionz.: Langkawi Trip Part 1

Woopz Productionz.


Langkawi Trip Part 1


Published by lihua on Wednesday, November 22, 2006 at 11:19 pm.

WHEEE!

I'm back BLOGGING (i think).

Since the trip was a few days and 1128 pictures long, I shall spilt it into a few entries.

Must faster blog about it ady.. cause I find some of the information a little hazy already. lol.

Disclaimer: Trip mates might find some 'information' intentionally left out. Sorry la, this blog is not parent-proof *winks repetitively*

Night 1

We took a Transnational 3-seater bus (no, the bus does not have only 3 seats) to Kuala Perlis at the cost of RM 33. The bus left from the Jalan Duta bus station at approximately 11.00 pm with 9 noisy idiots aboard. Yes, we were the noisy idiots. Seating arrangements were as below:

1) Kakak Sheena + Pikki
2) MeiXian
3) Phangz + Ding
4) Yours truly
5) Mom + Dad (Darren and Wilson)
6) Cynthia

Insomnia List were as follows:
1) MeiXian
2) Me
3) Phangz
4) Cynthia

The rest were sleeping like pigs. Not that it wasn't expected of Kakak lah... for, she is the sleep queen.


Yes.That.Is.Kakak.Sleeping.In.A.Bathtub.

Haha. Will get to that a little later.

Stopped half-journey for a half-hour break at somewhere ( i really dunno where we were). As usual, MX and Wilson was really hungry, so they ate Nasi Lemak, Burger and Maggie mee. I mean, whats new about MX eating? Now, if she DIDN't eat, then that's news. (I'm turning into a mean blogging mean ogre. Sorry MX, JOKING dear)


MX eatin'.



Girls' Group Pic at the Rest Area.

Disclaimer #2: Due to the enormous amount of photos taken, I am not able to properly credit the photographs. I can pinpoint which camera it was taken with, but I dunno who took which pic...

Light were switch off during the journey. To compensate for that, the drebar bas decided to switch on the air-conditioning at full blast. WTH crazy la. We are in a tropical country ok, wanna freeze me to death is it? Luckily i drank same propylene glycol (antifreeze) before boarding the bus. (No i didn't drink it la, please don't think it is consumable).


I took a photograph of the lighting in the bus. Special, innit.


At about 5am, we arrived at Kuala Perlis. Within seconds of stepping off the bus, a few guys came over and offered us so-called 'special rates' for hotels, car rentals, ferry tickets and snorkelling packages. If we didn't know better, we'd be fooled. See, last year when some of us (excluding me), the SAME people cheated us (excluding me again) RM70. To cut the long story short, DO NOT take any 'cheap and special' packages from the people at the K. Perlis jetty. You can get the same, if not better, prices on the island itself.

So, anyways, Darren gave us a bit of a fright when he disappeared immediately after getting off the bus. Apparently he went off in the opposite direction from where we were heading. After waiting for a bit, we decided to go to the ferry ticketing booth. And SUR-PRISE! We saw him there already.

Turns out he hopped onto a stranger's motorcycle who ferried (pun intended) him to the ferry jetty. And by the time we arrived, he already bought the tickets. Efficient, yes, but not the smartest way to give us heart attack. lol.

After buying the tickets, we had some time to kill. Off we headed to this old-school style Malay (not mamak) restaurant.


Signboards at K. Perlis.


A young malay lady made the roti canai. Maybe its just me, but since the proliferation of mamaks in KL, eating roti canai made by ladies have become some of a rarity for me. Usually, I only get to eat those made by foreign men.


The roti telur was kinda nice and the curry was tasty. But then the Milo kosong was not GAU at all and the rest of the gang complained. Maybe K. Perlis people don't drink GAU Milo leh... luckily I ordered Milo... not kosong... at least it was sweet, heee...


Soon, 6am arrived and we walked back to the nearby jetty to board our ferry.


Did I just captioned the picture 'Ferry Fairies'? Somebody KILL me!


This picture could have been a tad more interesting had I held the camera more firmly. I cannot understand why I have such shaky hands. I do not eat chicken feet. Heck, I hardly eat CHICKEN.


Kakak Sheena and Ding ding in the felli.


MX hogged three ferry seats and made herself comfortable so that she could catch her 40 winks.


Arriving on Booze Island :) The Biggest club in the Malaysia.


Lazy PikYi had a taste of her own medicine when the LiHuas gleefully gave her the fright of her life, much to the delight of Cynthia in the background. (p.s. Cynthia is the SOK-est of us all.)


Waitin' for our rental car to arrive. There was this fatman who was pretty pissed off with us. He quoted a ridiculous price for car rental, and we brushed him off, telling him that we wanted to 'pergi makan dulu'.. but then we went to rent another car instead. Serves him right la. Wanna cheat us, not so easy!

WOKIE. Time to sleep dy. Working nowadays, so I have to wake up really early. *sighness*

Till next entry, ciao~

Labels:



[lihua]
Typical KL-ite
Part-time Biotechnology student
Full-time daughter


Think You Know Me? I Studied @
Caritas Kepong
Ringrose Kindy DU
SRJK (C) Puay Chai
Catholic High School PJ
Help Institute
Monash University Malaysia


Blogging to keep friends updated on my current life.
But I suspect no one wants to know.



    THINGS I WANT!
  • 1. Spanking New Camera Phone!
  • 2. Earrings xD
  • 3. Zhng my LAPTOP!
  • 4. MAHA 2500mAH Rechargeable Batteries!
  • 5. White! In-Ear Earphones (I relli want!)
  • 6. A pendant xD
  • 7. Fabulous new BAG.
  • 8. Beekeenee










Song List



Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates


Since 23rd June 2006


© 2006 Woopz Productionz. | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.