< Woopz Productionz.: [l.i.h.u.a.]'s Top 30!

Woopz Productionz.


[l.i.h.u.a.]'s Top 30!


Published by lihua on Tuesday, January 30, 2007 at 7:25 pm.

Here's a list of 30 most played songs on my Windows Media Player.

*thought it'll be fun!*
(number of times played could be small compared to yours 'cause I just updated my WMP to Version 11... the counts started from then)

Number in bracket () indicates number of times played.
Name is bracket [] indicates MY translation of the song name.

30. Hui Dao Guo Qu [Go back to last time] - Jay Chou (33)
When I'm feeling a little blu-ish

29. Yuan You Hui [Round.. err dunno how to translate] - Jay Chou (34)
When I want to listen to songs that I can't hear the lyrics...

28. Too Serious Too Soon - Gareth Gates (38)
When I'm doubting...

27. Feng [Wind? I think] - Jay Chou (37)
When I'm feeling sad... Damn sad song. MTV even sadder.

26. Name - Goo Goo Dolls (42)
When I miss old times...
Nicest song ever. Just ripped it from my old old CD, few days only already 42 times played!


25. Never Know - Jack Johnson (46)
When I feel like listening to some adult alternative pop/rock 0_O (what a general genre)
I was infatuated with Jack Johnson awhile back thus explaining the high play count.

24. Free Loop - Daniel Powter (47)
When I'm in the mood for engrishy songs.
I still cannot figure out whether Mr Powter sang the words 'one night stand' in the song or not. Sounds like he did, but doesn't seem like it fits the song. Lazy to google the lyrics. Shall continue singing to the song the way I perceive it is.


23. Yi Shou Jian Dan De Ge [A piece of simple song]- Wang Lee Hom (60)
When I feel I want to sing a song properly. (This song simple to sing mah!)
But wooh, Wang Lee Hom's songs make me swoon anytime.

22. I Want You to Want Me - Letters to Cleo (76)
When I need some headbanging music.

21. Stupid Cupid - Mandy Moore (77)
When I feel NAUGHTY!

20. Dancing in the Moonlight - Toploader (78)
When I feel like dancing and singing (which is like, all the time).

19. Susan Suo [Susan says/said/saying] - David Tao (88)
When I feel a little R&B-ish

18. Shen Lan Se De Qing Shu [dark blue/navy love letter]- Jay Chou (103)
When I... actually Jay Chou songs are suitable for all occasions.

17. Emotion - Yu Chae Young (111)
When I'm feeling a little CRAZY, baby! This is the 'soundtrack' to the famous Korean Girls Karaoke in Youtube. I always bob my head to this song when it gets played.

16. Put Your Records On - Corinne Bailey Rae (139)
When I'm feeling old school...

15. I Will Still Love You - Britney Spears ft. Don Philip (152)
When I'm feeling lovey dovey... (which is like, NEVER, but I still like listening to it :D)

14. Lieng Zhi Lien Ren [Two ekor lovers/a pair of lovers]- Gary Chao Ge (161)
When I'm feeling dreamy... (which is like, always)

13. It's Raining - Rain/Bi(163)
When I'm feeling HOT!!!!

12. Jin Tian Ni Yao Jia Gei Wo [Today You Want to Marry me!]- David Tao (164)
When I'm feeling cute :p

11. Shining Friends - 2R (171)
When I miss my frens...

10. Ke Ai Nu Ren [Cute lady]- Jay Chou (198)
When I feel like listening to someone singing to me...

9. Better Together - Jack Johnson (221)
When I feel like shaking my feet to the music...

8. Say Goodbye - Debbie Gibson & Jordan Knight (245)
When I feel dueting with myself...

7. Timeless - SG Wannabe (246)
When I feel like listening to a nice, slow korean song 0_O

6. Tian Tian Ye Ye [Day Day Nite Nite]- FIR (353)
When I feel like stretching my vocal chords. o_O||| This song hard to sing!

5. Mu Hei [Eye black? Err dunno] - Fiona Sit (388)
When I feel like listening to bad singing (FIONA SIT SINGS IT BEST! OUT OF KEY!). I really like out of tune singing! I mean, seriously!

4. True Colours - Phil Collins (439)
When I'm feeling like I should love everyone in the world...

3. Somewhere We Know - Keane (505)
When I'm feeling like going to the beach!

2. Liang Shan Bo Yu Zhu Li Ye [Liang Shan Bo & Juliet]- Gary Chao Ge & Zhuo Wen Xuan (826)
When I'm feeling a little romantic...

1. Ban Dau Tie He [Peninsular Iron Box] - Jay Chou (972)
FAVOURITE SONG! Very catchy chorus. Sad song :(
I still dunno what the song means! But I Like! Very Muchie!

Thank YOU for reading till the end! lol.


Did a little calculation. Jay Chou's Ban Dao Tie He (Peninsular Iron Box) is 5:19 minutes long.
972 x 5:19 minutes is 5167.8 seconds
5167.8 seconds is 86.13 minutes
86.13 minutes is 3.59 days.
(Since Nov 17, 2006, Friday)

lol!

Those who wanna check their Play Counts:
At Library, click View > Choose Columns and tick the Play Count box.
Then sort it according to the number of times played. :D

Happy playing.

(HOW FUN!)



[lihua]
Typical KL-ite
Part-time Biotechnology student
Full-time daughter


Think You Know Me? I Studied @
Caritas Kepong
Ringrose Kindy DU
SRJK (C) Puay Chai
Catholic High School PJ
Help Institute
Monash University Malaysia


Blogging to keep friends updated on my current life.
But I suspect no one wants to know.



    THINGS I WANT!
  • 1. Spanking New Camera Phone!
  • 2. Earrings xD
  • 3. Zhng my LAPTOP!
  • 4. MAHA 2500mAH Rechargeable Batteries!
  • 5. White! In-Ear Earphones (I relli want!)
  • 6. A pendant xD
  • 7. Fabulous new BAG.
  • 8. Beekeenee










Song List



Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates


Since 23rd June 2006


© 2006 Woopz Productionz. | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.