< Woopz Productionz.: 2007 Resolutions.

Woopz Productionz.


2007 Resolutions.


Published by lihua on Saturday, December 30, 2006 at 9:01 pm.

YES, I KNOW! This is a very old-school blog topic.

But, I really want to put my resolutions OUT THERE!

First of all, a brief recap of IMPORTANT occurences (in my life) in 2006.
1. I turned 21.
2. ManYin turned 21. (VERY important, lol)
3. Opened the second branch of my cafe.
4. Met and got close to Pikz, Kakakz, Phangz, MX Choo, Dingz, Wayz.
5. Got to know Cyn better!
6. Maintained my results :D
7. Went to Sheraton :D
8. Got to be more sociable, friendly and nice (i think?)
9. Got SLIGHTLY thinner. :p
10. Started this blog :D

*list is not exhaustive, can't remember much, i'm exhausted (pun intended)

Can't recall much else-lah. The year went by too quickly i guess.

But I shall FULLY UTILISE 2007. It WILL be a very GOOD year. No doubt!

New Year Resolutions~
1. IMPROVE my results.
2. Meet more GOOD friends!
3. Open more EcoGreen branches. :D *$kaching$*
4. Go visit ManYin Lai. (but, doubt can la... EXPENSIVE $.$)
5. Have a better social life (as opposed to my previously non-existent one)
6. Be less procrastinating.
7. Be less rude. (relli!)
8. Be happier! (Although I'm really happy now!)
9. Be more critical, when thinking.
10. Communicate better!
11. Improve photography skills!
12. Better time management~
13. Plan holiday with family (so long nvr go dy!)
14. Improve Adobe Illustrator Skill~ (of which i'm currently lousy at)


Things I wish for (AND WILL GET) in 2007!!!
1. New, Slim, Sexy mobile with a GREAT camera (for camwhoring).
2. New, Slim, Sexy laptop! (not really a neccesity, but too tempting!)
3. Nice, new WADROBE, with matching earrings! (in dire need of one...)
4. A roach-free car! :D (must exterminate them! grrr)
5. More money $kaching$!
6. Blackhead-free face!
7. More brains.
8. More, oh, nevermind.
9. Brand new, slim, but HUGE storage external Hard Drive! (I am SUCH a geek)
10. Brand new DeeVeeDee writer :p (See how geeky I am?)

Okie la.

That's all.

Oh, one more thing left, as much as I love my life currently, I would also like a certain someone who loves me, for me, with me. To love back.

Oh yeah, this is categorised in the things I wish for and WILL get section :D

(mou1 sweet1 wa3 hou2 gong2 leh?)


Meantime, it's party time~

Saying goodbye to a GOOD year and Welcoming an even BETTER year ahead~
(I am honestly, QUITE excited~)

Cheers~ Feel da Energy people~!!!!



[lihua]
Typical KL-ite
Part-time Biotechnology student
Full-time daughter


Think You Know Me? I Studied @
Caritas Kepong
Ringrose Kindy DU
SRJK (C) Puay Chai
Catholic High School PJ
Help Institute
Monash University Malaysia


Blogging to keep friends updated on my current life.
But I suspect no one wants to know.



    THINGS I WANT!
  • 1. Spanking New Camera Phone!
  • 2. Earrings xD
  • 3. Zhng my LAPTOP!
  • 4. MAHA 2500mAH Rechargeable Batteries!
  • 5. White! In-Ear Earphones (I relli want!)
  • 6. A pendant xD
  • 7. Fabulous new BAG.
  • 8. Beekeenee










Song List



Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates


Since 23rd June 2006


© 2006 Woopz Productionz. | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.